Monday, October 10, 2005

Football Therapy!!

Fantasy
Ah!!Yes, the blog !!!...It's been a while since I visited the blog world. Lots of things have changed at my end. And I've grown wiser with every change(or so I think).

Speaking of changes, I've been completely cured of my 'earlier' addiction. To get rid of my addiction I followed a strict TV regimen.

My "TV Regimen" included the following tenets.
-> One shouldn't watch TV all the time
Sounded fair, So i went out and got the season ticket to the Gophers Football game(s).
-> One should indulge in some exciting TV prgms once a week.
Exciting TV pgms?Hmm..the two things that I know to be classfied in America as exciting tv pgms in Americs are reality shows and Football. I can't stand the former so i opted for the latter.
-> Add a bit of this 'excitement' to your everyday life, and you'd be happy forever
As farfetched as it sounded, it was still worth a shot. So i join this Fantasy football league, and decided to put my managerial skills in to action.

I called this 'Football Therapy'.It worked marvelously, and I no longer care what becker had for breakfast this morning or what seinfeld did last evening.Now I go for the games on Saturday, watch the National Football league on Sunday, and work on my fantasy football team everyday.

The Physicist in me says " Addictions can neither be created not be destroyed, they can only be
transformed from one form to another"!!So it begins........

And yes!!.I'm at the bottom of the league...:(.........

1 Comments:

Blogger the said...

How to Reach India and how to Reach other part of India like Bangalore, Airport Delhi, Shirdi Dham, Mumbai Airport, Chennai, Pune, Hydrabad, Manali, Goa, Munnar, Ooty, Shimla, Kolkata. Find full travel guide over here. Train, Airway and Road way InformationHow to Reach Banglore, How to reach Banglore City, Banglore City Toure Guide

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? indian bloggers # >