Friday, October 15, 2004

Desi Riddles!!

This is as weird as it gets, I finally manage to write about my Calvin'ary skills, and Voila !! I win a Stuffed Lion at this carnival. Another signal from the heavens?. Been having too many of them lately. Moving on to more serious stuff, my colleague remarked today that
"Indians who come to the US, are either escapists or fatalists".

Let me elaborate a bit. The Escapists are the ones who want to leave the misery back in India and start a brand new life in the land of dreams. Ofcourse, could also be interpreted as making more money. The Fatalists on the other hand, think that whatever's happened was destined to happen. They believe, they were born to come here, and its for their own sweet good!!.

Do we really fall in to these two categories?or is there something more in it?. Honestly, I'm quite scared that I'm a fatalist. Shessh, another coincidence. Scroll down to see what C&H had to say about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? indian bloggers # >