Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Dumpster Day!!


You have something for me?

Come Weekends, and even the laziest Grad Student wants to take a walk down the street!!. Not that Romance is in the air but its 'Dumpster Day'.The day when people throw out stuff which they don't want anymore. But be advised - What they don't want, We'd love to possess. From Televisions to Lampshades,and from dressers to Book Shelves, U'll find it all in the streets. Ofcourse, not in prime shape but neverthless, VERY Usable.And hey!!Now don't feel shy to pick up stuff which you like!!. It's more like a garage sale, except for the fact that you get it for free.There was this once when I picked up a superb Book Shelf, and a Lady driving a Porsce stopped by and asked me if It was mine, and if I was planning to sell it :). She was quite disappointed when I told her the story, and said,"I'm glad that somebody's using it, I wouldnt throw that away..its awesome"...Dumpster, a concept appreciated by every grad student eh?.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? indian bloggers # >