Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Why do I do the things that I do?


Oh Why?

1.A certain activity which I indulge in is a total waste of time, But everything I do, ultimately centers around that .

2.I know my priorities are mixed up, but in the last six years, I havent done anything about it.

3.The more purposeful something is, the farther I am from it.

4.Focus and Commitment are some things that I admire in others, but I have so conditioned myself to remain unfocussed and uncommited.

5.I have a particular 'weakness'. and I let it DOMINATE my life.

6.My greatest enemy is "me" and I love my Enemy, atleast for the ideas it gives me

7.The biggest decisions in my life have been made without much thought. Infact, I've put more thought in selecting the movie I want to watch than in making these decisions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? indian bloggers # >