Thursday, October 14, 2004

The Calvin Effect!!


Not a day passes by, without me imagining myself to be Calvin. I'd be considered a 'Nutter' if I carried a Stuffed tiger with me, and for that damned reason I conjure 'Hobbes' out of any object that draws my attention at that moment!!. The last one being a cup of 'Cafe Mocha'. It gives me an incredible high whenever I become Calvin, but then am i trying to retrieve the irretrievable?.
Who cares huh? In my world I'm king !!.

Here's one that I enjoyed

Calvin : Do You beleive in Fate?
Hobbes: You meant that our lives are predestined?
Calvin: Yeah..that the things we do are inevitable..
Hobbes: What a Scary thought.


BTW..I'm getting too philosophical these days....HEEELLPP :)..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? indian bloggers # >